Post by Rose Tinted Glasses on Sept 20, 2016 20:07:47 GMT
1. If you are visiting Womens Thoughts for the first time, take a look around our home at the various rooms and topics to discuss.
2. Guests can view topics in The Kitchen, Livingroom and Garden and even chat to other guests or members without registering on some of these sections, to get a feel for the forum.
3. As a guest you can also enter the competitions that are on offer.
4. When registering as a new member, you can introduce yourself in the All About Me section, view and chat on a few more everyday boards.
5. To give new members time to settle in and gradually get to know the WT community, you cannot access the boards in the Bedroom section and Personal Achievements until you have reached Junior member status.
6. You only have to post 20 times to be made a Junior member, which we feel if you are genuine about being part of the forum, is very easy to achieve.
7. By doing this, we hope that it offers peace of mind to the WT regulars and assurance to new members who genuinely want to become part of the WT community.